To add items to your Shopping Cart, follow these simple steps:
- It may be necessary to choose a size for the item you want to purchase. On the item that you have chosen that requires a size the in stock sizes will appear for you to select.
- Click on “add to cart” button
- If a size is not listed beside the product, it is out of stock and is not available for purchase.
- If you’d like more than 1 quantity, you may add quantities in your cart or in the section where that item was to your order.
The following options are available in your Shopping Cart:
- Review your order. Review the details of your order before you proceed to Checkout.
- Update order quantity. If you wish to update the order quantity of any item in your Shopping Cart, simply type the desired quantity or click the addition symbol to add the item.
- Remove an item from your Shopping Cart. There is a subtraction symbol to change the quantity or you can simply type "0" or click remove. It will update automatically for you.
- Return to shopping. If you wish to continue shopping while viewing your Shopping Cart, click on any collection on the main menu located at the top of the chart page. Items in your Shopping Cart will remain until they are purchased. At any time, you can return to your cart by clicking the "Cart" icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Proceed to Checkout. When you are ready to purchase your order, click "Checkout"