Locations & Contact
Dear Rider Nation,
Your health and safety, as well as the health and safety of our staff, is our top priority, so we ask that you do not come to the store if you have any cold or flu symptoms, a cough or are feeling ill. Our staff will be operating on the same principles and will not be working if they are feeling unwell.
With that in mind, here is what you will notice when you come to the Rider Store at Mosaic Stadium for the foreseeable future:
- The store layout has been re-configured to provide extra distance between those in the store.
- Plexiglass at the tills
- Hand sanitizing stations will be inside the store – you will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering.
- Staff will be wearing masks or face shields during their shifts.
- Cashless payment is preferred if possible (credit/debit). Touchless credit and debit payment is available at all stores. Machines will be sanitized after each use.
- Additional cleaning measures will be implemented to ensure the environment is disinfected regularly.
Here is what we will ask of you:
- Upon entering the store, please use hand sanitizer located at the entrance before beginning to shop.
- Please wear a mask. Masks are mandatory/required in all indoor public places.
- A staff member will approach you (at a safe social distance), please allow them to assist you with what you are looking for.
- Please do not come to the store if you are feeling ill or have any cold or flu symptoms including cough or fever.
For those who prefer to continue to shop at the Riderstore.ca, free shipping for Canadian order over $100 and for those located in Regina and area, curbside pick-up will be provided out of Mosaic Stadium.
We are so grateful for your continued support as we navigate this crisis and are appreciative of your cooperation as we implement these new health and safety protocols. Thank you and Go Riders!
The Rider Store - Webstore
Telephone Number - 306-566-4229
STORE LOCATIONS & CONTACTS
The Rider Store - Mosaic Stadium
1734 Elphinstone Street
Store Manager – Kevin Flood
Telephone Number – 306-566-4242
Operating at reduced store hours
Monday - Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday - 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Stat Holidays - 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Game Day - 10:00 a.m. - closed to the public 2 hours before kick-off. Store remains open during the game to fans inside stadium and closes after the game.
The Rider Store - Grasslands (Regina South)
The Rider Store – Midtown
276 201 1st Avenue South
Interim Store Manager – Peggy Books
Telephone Number – 1-306-373-1500
Operating at reduced hours
Monday - Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Stat Holidays 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.