Locations & Contact
Dear Rider Nation,
Your health and safety, as well as the health and safety of our staff, is our top priority, so we ask that you do not come to the store if you have any cold or flu symptoms, a cough or are feeling ill. Our staff will be operating on the same principles and will not be working if they are feeling unwell.
With that in mind, here is what you will notice when you come to the Rider Store at Mosaic Stadium for the foreseeable future:
- The store will operate with reduced hours of operation.
- There will be a limited number of customers allowed in-store at any given time. A queue space that is respectful of physical distancing will be setup outside the store. See store for details.
- The store layout has been re-configured to provide extra distance between those in the store.
- Protective measures such as plexi-glass shields at check-outs will be installed along with decaling on the floor to indicate safe distancing space.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be inside the store – you will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering.
- Staff members will point you in the right direction in the store and help you find what you need (from a social distance).
- Staff may be wearing masks or face shields during their shifts.
- Cashless payment is preferred if possible (credit/debit). Touchless credit and debit payment is available at all stores. Machines will be sanitized after each use.
- Returns on merchandise will be accepted in accordance with the provincial guidelines, which include the remote storage of returned goods for 72 hours.
- Change room access will be limited to one customer at a time and with minimal items. Each change room will be cleaned and sanitized following customer use. Please consider checking sizing of other pieces of Rider merchandise you have at home to ease in this process.
- Additional cleaning measures will be implemented to ensure the environment is disinfected regularly.
Here is what we will ask of you:
- Upon entering the store, please use hand sanitizer located at the entrance before beginning to shop.
- A staff member will approach you (at a safe social distance), please allow them to assist you with what you are looking for.
- Attempt to limit your time in the Rider Store, as you would when shopping for groceries.
- At this time, consider not bringing the entire family to the Rider Store at once – we love having them here, but maybe not just yet! The store has limited capacity under provincial regulations.
- Please do not come to the store if you are feeling ill or have any cold or flu symptoms including cough or fever.
For those who prefer to continue to shop at the Riderstore.ca, free shipping for Canadian order over $100 and for those located in Regina and area, curbside pick-up will be provided out of Mosaic Stadium. Note our Ticket Office and Business Office will also remain closed until further notice and unfortunately Retail staff cannot help with ticketing requests. Our Rider Ticket Office will continue to assist you via phone at 1-888-4-RIDERS, OPTION 3, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, but you will not be able to visit the Ticket Office in person at this time.
We are so grateful for your continued support as we navigate this crisis and are appreciative of your cooperation as we implement these new health and safety protocols. Thank you and Go Riders!
Rider gear will be available for purchase online at theriderstore.ca. Phone inquiries can be made to our flagship store at Mosaic Stadium by calling 306-566-4242.
The Roughrider Business Office will also be closed to the public at this time and community pick-ups will be suspended. You can reach us at 1-888-4-RIDERS.
We thank you for your understanding and hope you take care of each other like only Rider Nation can.
We can accommodate exchanges & returns through the mail or in store.
Please email any questions to email@example.com
The Rider Store - Webstore
Telephone Number - 306-566-4229
STORE LOCATIONS & CONTACTS
The Rider Store - Mosaic Stadium
1734 Elphinstone Street
Store Manager – Kevin Flood
Telephone Number – 306-566-4242
Operating at reduced store hours
Monday - Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday - 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday - 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Stat Holidays - 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The Rider Store - Grasslands (Regina South)
4629 Gordon Road
Store Manager – Dan Riess
Telephone Number – 306-566-5443
Operating at reduced store hours
Monday - Saturday 10:00a.m. - 5:00p.m
Sunday - 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Stat Holidays - 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Rider Store – Midtown Plaza Mall (NOW OPEN)
276 201 1st Avenue South
Interim Store Manager – Peggy Books
Telephone Number – 1-306-373-1500
Operating at reduced hours
Monday - Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Stat Holidays 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.