Shipping & Delivery
2020 Shop early this holiday season!
Canada Post suggests to shop early this holiday season to avoid delivery delays. This holiday season Canada Post has suspended holiday delivery guarantee. For more information regarding delivery during the holiday season please click here.
Canada Post Delivery standards are based on normal delivery conditions and are subject to change without notice. The on-time delivery guarantee may be modified during peak period (see canadapost.ca/notice) or suspended due to causes beyond Canada Post’s reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, epidemics, labour disruptions, equipment failures or unanticipated surges in volume.
Covid-19 Delivery Message:
With many Canadians isolating at home and shopping more online, Canada Post is now processing and delivering parcels at levels only experienced during the busiest weeks of the Christmas season.
Canada Post is advising customers across the country to expect delays with their parcel deliveries. The heavy incoming parcel volumes, combined with the important safety measures we’ve implemented in their processing facilities, mean it is taking longer to process.
Canada Post has suspended normal delivery guarantees for parcels.
To track your shipment please do so at at canadapost.ca
If your order shows delivered on the Canada Post tracking but you have not received it, we will wait a full week to see if your package shows up before we put in a claim. We are finding orders are showing up after a couple day of showing delivered on the Canada Post tracking. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
theriderstore.ca online orders are processed for shipment 7 days a week excluding statutory holidays.
All orders are shipped via Canada Post (Expedited Parcel). Customers will be sent a Canada Post tracking number via e-mail once the order has been processed for shipment. Track the order at canadapost.ca
We offer free shipping within Canada on orders over $100
theriderstore.ca online orders can be shipped within North America:
- Within Saskatchewan - $10.00
- Within Canada - $15.00
- Within USA - $25.00
- International - $55.00
If you are having problems with placing your order, please call us at 1-306-566-4229 or email at email@example.com
2020 Holiday Returns & exchanges
***Christmas Return Policy***
Purchases Made Between October 20, 2020 & December 31, 2020:
Refund/Exchange (With Original Receipt) Until Jan. 31st, 2021
Exchange/Store Credit (With Gift Receipt) Until Jan. 31st, 2021
Masks & Clearance Products Are *Final Sale*
GST Reg. #12222 7382 RT0001
Thank you for supporting your Saskatchewan Roughriders!
Items purchased through any of The Rider Store locations or theriderstore.ca can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or an exchange on product. No refund on shipping charge unless mistake was made on your order by The Rider Store. Items must be unworn, have the original tags attached and be accompanied by the original receipt. Sale items cannot be accepted for return or refund.
Items without a receipt can be returned within the 30 days for an exchange only or refund (at the current selling price) onto a Rider Store gift card.
Returns over the 30 days will be handled on an individual basis.
All packages include a return shipping label for customers to use to avoid shipping charges.
Items can be returned in person to any of The Rider Store locations or by mail to:
Rider Web Store
1734 Elphinstone Street
Note: This is a mailing address only; in person returns cannot be made at this address.
Due to health codes and personalization guidelines, the following items will not be accepted for a refund or exchange:
Undergarments (Boxers/Ladies underwear)
Bathing Suits (Men's Swim Trunks/Ladies Swim Suits)
Face Masks & Covers
Any Personalized Items
Sales items are final sale.
If the order is delivered damaged, defective or opened please contact theriderstore.ca upon receipt of the order (1-306-566-4229). A customer service associate will work with you to determine the best solution.
All refunds will be made to the original credit card that was used at the time of purchase.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Method of Payment
Current forms of payment accepted by theriderstore.ca
- At this time, theriderstore.ca is unable to accept payment for online orders with debit cards or through Paypal - we apologize for this inconvenience.
- Owner (Shareholder) Discounts apply to all online orders, with the exception of sale items.
- In order to receive the Owner's discount, your online account with theriderstore.ca must be in the shareholder's name and include the shareholder number. First time customers should contact theriderstore.ca, (1-306-566-4229), immediately after setting up their account so ownership can be verified and the account updated.
- Online pricing for owners will reflect the 15% discount in the checkout. All orders are reviewed to ensure that the Owner's discount was applied (if applicable). If it was not applied, the account will be updated and a refund will be made to the customer's credit card. Customers will be notified when the adjustment has been completed via e-mail.
- Promotional/Discount Codes:
- Discount codes can be entered on the order summary page of theriderstore.ca. Click on Apply.
- At times, promotional offer may not be featured on theriderstore.ca but may be featured at in-store Rider Store locations only and conversely there may be promotional offers only featured at theriderstore.ca. Exceptions will be identified when applicable.
- All promotional offers featured at all The Rider Store locations and theriderstore.ca are subject to change, and are current while quantities are available. Substitutions and rain-checks will not be provided.