Shipping & Delivery
Canada Post Delivery standards are based on normal delivery conditions and are subject to change without notice. The on-time delivery guarantee may be modified during peak period (see canadapost.ca/notice) or suspended due to causes beyond Canada Post’s reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, epidemics, labour disruptions, equipment failures or unanticipated surges in volume.
To track your shipment please do so at at canadapost.ca
If your order shows delivered on the Canada Post tracking but you have not received it, we will wait a full week to see if your package shows up before we put in a claim. We are finding orders are showing up after a couple day of showing delivered on the Canada Post tracking. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
theriderstore.ca online orders are processed for shipment 7 days a week excluding statutory holidays.
All orders are shipped via Canada Post (Expedited Parcel). Customers will be sent a Canada Post tracking number via e-mail once the order has been processed for shipment. Track the order at canadapost.ca
We offer free shipping within Canada on orders over $100
theriderstore.ca online orders can be shipped within North America:
- Within Saskatchewan - $10.00
- Within Canada - $15.00
- Within USA - $25.00
- International - $55.00
If you are having problems with placing your order, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact theriderstore.ca by email for all returns at email@example.com
Please provide the following information in your email.
Order number, full name, contact phone number and full details on why you'd like to return.
theriderstore.ca will reply to your return request if your items qualifies for a refund. Instructions will follow if your items are refundable or exchangeable. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs or at the discretions of theriderstore.ca management.
Returns must be in original condition, unworn/unused with original tags and labels. Your return item(s) will be inspected upon arrival before your refund is processed.
It can take up to 10 business days for us to receive and process your return. You will receive a confirmation email once this is completed.
Once processed, your refund can take up to 2-10 business days to reflect on your account statement.
Customized Jerseys, Face Masks & Clearance Products Are *Final Sale* non-refundable items will not be processed.
GST Reg. #12222 7382 RT0001
Thank you for supporting your Saskatchewan Roughriders!
Items purchased through any of The Rider Store locations or theriderstore.ca can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or an exchange on product. No refund on shipping charge unless mistake was made on your order by The Rider Store. Items must be unworn, have the original tags attached and be accompanied by the original receipt. Sale items cannot be accepted for return or refund. If you are returning your order that qualified a free gift with purchase please send the gift back as well.
Items can be returned in person to any of The Rider Store locations or by mail to:
Rider Web Store
1734 Elphinstone Street
Due to health codes and personalization guidelines, the following items will not be accepted for a refund or exchange:
Undergarments (Boxers/Ladies underwear)
Bathing Suits (Men's Swim Trunks/Ladies Swim Suits)
Face Masks & Covers
Any Personalized Items
Sales items are final sale.
If the order is delivered damaged, defective or opened please contact theriderstore.ca upon receipt of the order at firstname.lastname@example.org. A customer service associate will work with you to determine the best solution.
All refunds will be made to the original credit card that was used at the time of purchase.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Method of Payment
Current forms of payment accepted by theriderstore.ca
- At this time, theriderstore.ca is unable to accept payment for online orders with debit cards or through Paypal - we apologize for this inconvenience.
- Owner (Shareholder) Discounts apply to all online orders, with the exception of sale items.
- In order to receive the Owner's discount, your online account with theriderstore.ca must be in the shareholder's name and include the shareholder number. First time customers should contact theriderstore.ca, (1-306-566-4229), immediately after setting up their account so ownership can be verified and the account updated.
- Online pricing for owners will reflect the 15% discount in the checkout. All orders are reviewed to ensure that the Owner's discount was applied (if applicable). If it was not applied, the account will be updated and a refund will be made to the customer's credit card. Customers will be notified when the adjustment has been completed via e-mail.
- Promotional/Discount Codes:
- Discount codes can be entered on the order summary page of theriderstore.ca. Click on Apply.
- At times, promotional offer may not be featured on theriderstore.ca but may be featured at in-store Rider Store locations only and conversely there may be promotional offers only featured at theriderstore.ca. Exceptions will be identified when applicable.
- All promotional offers featured at all The Rider Store locations and theriderstore.ca are subject to change, and are current while quantities are available. Substitutions and rain-checks will not be provided.