- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I RETURN SOMETHING I PAID FOR WITH AN EGIFT CARD?
A full refund maybe done on the eGift Card as long as it is within the 30 day refund policy.
- WHAT IF MY GIFT CARD OR EGIFT CARD DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY ON IT FOR MY PURCHASE?
You may pay the remainder of your purchase with Visa, MC, Discover Card or AMEX.
- WHAT IF MY GIFT CARD OR EGIFT CARD HAD MONEY LEFT ON IT AFTER MY PURCHASE?
The remaining amount will stay on the Gift Card or eGift Card and may be used on your next purchase(s) until the full amount has been used. There is no expiry date on Gift Cards.
- CAN MY GIFT CARD OR EGIFT CARD EXPIRE?
No your Gift Card or eGift Card will not expire.
IS THERE ANYthing ELSE I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT GIFT CARDS?
- Maximum of 1 eGift Card can be redeemed online in one transaction.
- Gift Cards and eGift Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable, and are not redeemable for cash except as required by law.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Gift Cards or eGift Cards.
- We do not charge sales tax on the purchase of Gift Cards; however, items paid for with a Gift Card will be charged applicable sales tax.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service team at 1-306-566-4283