- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I RETURN SOMETHING I PAID FOR WITH AN E-GIFT CARD?
A full refund may be done on the e-Gift Card as long as it is within the 30 day refund policy.
- WHAT IF MY GIFT CARD OR E-GIFT CARD DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY ON IT FOR MY PURCHASE?
You may pay the remainder of your purchase with Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card or AMEX.
- WHAT IF MY GIFT CARD OR E-GIFT CARD HAD MONEY LEFT ON IT AFTER MY PURCHASE?
The remaining amount will stay on the Gift Card or e-Gift Card and may be used on your next purchase(s) until the full amount has been used. There is no expiry date on Gift Cards.
- CAN MY GIFT CARD OR E-GIFT CARD EXPIRE?
No your Gift Card or e-Gift Card will not expire.
IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT GIFT CARDS?
- Maximum of 1 e-Gift Card can be redeemed online in one transaction.
- Gift Cards and e-Gift Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable, and are not redeemable for cash except as required by law.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Gift Cards or e-Gift Cards.
- We do not charge sales tax on the purchase of Gift Cards; however, items paid for with a Gift Card will be charged applicable sales tax.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service team at 1-306-566-4229