Click & Collect Curbside is an easy way to get the products you want! Select ‘Click & Collect’ to have your item(s) available for curbside pick up at the Mosaic Stadium Rider Store for FREE.
How it works
- Add your item(s) to your shopping cart and once you are finished shopping go into your shopping cart, select ‘Click & Collect’ fill out ‘Name of Person Collecting’ and contact number, then select ‘Click & Collect’.
- You will be directed to Customer Information page, you will see that the Pick Up Address is filled in with your full name and the Mosaic Stadium Rider Store address. Select ‘Continue to shipping method’.
- You will be directed to the Store Pick Up page, you will see the Shipping method is automatically selected the Mosaic Stadium Rider Store Pick up and the Store Pick up fee is free. Please take a moment to review your order and then continue to payment method. Please make sure shipping address is Mosaic Stadium Rider Store location, 1734 George Reed Way, Regina, Sk S4T 1K1.
When you select the Click & Collect option, we will pick and pack your order in a timely matter and your order will be ready for curbside pick up 1-4 days (we are operating with reduced hours of operation and limited staff. See store hours.) at the Mosaic Stadium Rider Store location, 1734 George Reed Way, Regina, Saskatchewan.
You will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready for curbside pick up. Please note, your order is not ready for pickup until you receive the confirmation email. If you have any questions regarding your pick up curbside order, please call or email our customer service before heading to the Mosaic Stadium Rider Store. (email@example.com) (1-306-566-4229 or 1-306-566-4242)
Please note: To use the curbside pick up you must put your items into the cart. ‘Buy Now’ goes directly to the checkout for quicker checkout time and does not offer the ‘Click & Collect’ option.
As of February 2021, we are offering Mosaic Stadium Rider Store Curbside pick-up to all Canadian provinces. Please note if you live outside of Saskatchewan in Canada you must put the person's name and phone number who will be picking up your order if it is not yourself picking up the order at Mosaic Stadium Rider Store. If you require the order to be shipped to you, we will cancel your order and you will have to reorder with proper shipping information so that shipping charges apply.
Curbside Pick up
After you’ve received your pickup email confirmation that your order is fulfilled and ready for pick up, head to the Mosaic Stadium Rider Store. Please park in the Click & Collect Curbside parking lane that is marked with a sign in front of the store with your ID and confirmation to pick up your order, please call 1-306-566-4242 and one of our staff will arrange to bring it out to your vehicle.
You can remain in your car. Have your ID/Confirmation ready for verification when the team member arrives at your car. Please keep your windows closed- we want to make sure we’re maintaining social distancing! The team can verify your order through a closed window.
Once your order is loaded up into your trunk/truck box or leave the package beside your vehicle on the sidewalk if you prefer, you’ll get the all clear from the team member that you’re all set to go!
Mosaic Stadium Rider Store
1734 George Reed Way
Reduced hours of operation.
Monday - Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
At certain times, and for certain products, pick up may be unavailable to allow all customers in-store and online equal access to:
- Specific sale items (e.g. Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Week and promotions)
- Limited quantity/popular items
- Online-only items
- Pre-order items
- Premium Heat Seal Customization Jersey may take up to 5 business days to complete order before available for pick-up.
- Authentic Stitch Customization Jerseys may take 2 – 4 weeks to complete order before available for pick up.
Q: Do I need to bring anything with me at the pick-up?
A: Please bring your email order confirmation and proof of identity.
Q: What if someone else is picking up my order for me?
A: Please provide them with a copy of the email confirmation allowing them to pick up the order in your name. You can also contact our customer service to advise who is coming to pick-up your order but they will need the signed email confirmation to pick-up the order for you.
Q: Why do I have to wait for a pick up order confirmation email to pick up my order?
A: The order confirmation email for pick up is generated after your order has been fulfilled (picked & packed) It’s mandatory to show your pickup order confirmation email upon pick up, please don’t try to attempt to pick up your order before receiving the pickup order confirmation email. It can take 1-4 days to receive your pick up confirmation email as we are operating with reduced hours.
Q: How long do I have to pick up my order?
A: Pick up within 30 days. We will contact you after each week that passes to remind you that your order is ready for pick up.
Q: What if I don’t want what I ordered?
A: Standard return policy applies. Click here
Q: Why is Mosaic Stadium Rider Store the only pick-up location available?
A: ‘Click & Collect’ is a new offer we have launched with one pick up location to gage how our customers value the program, we hope to offer more pick up locations in the future.