Click & Collect in store is an easy way to get the products you want! Select ‘Click & Collect’ to have your item(s) available for pickup at the Grasslands Rider Store for FREE.
How it works
- Add your item(s) to your shopping cart and once you are finished shopping go into your shopping cart, select ‘Click & Collect’ fill out ‘Name of Person Collecting’ and contact number, then select ‘Click & Collect’.
- You will be directed to Customer information page, you will see that the Pickup address is filled in with your full name and the Grasslands Rider Store address. Select ‘Continue to shipping method’.
- You will be directed to the Store Pick-up page, you will see the Shipping method is automatically selected the Grasslands Rider Store Pickup and the Store Pickup fee is free. Please take a moment to review your order and then continue to payment method.
When you select Click & Collect option, we will pick and pack your order in a timely matter, your order will be ready for pick up in store 24 - 48 hours at the Grasslands Rider Store location, 4629 Gordon Road, Regina, Saskatchewan. You will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready for pickup. Your order is not ready for pick up until you receive the confirmation email. If you have any questions regarding your pick up in store order, please call our customer service before heading to the Grasslands Rider Store. 1-306-566-4229
You will receive a confirmation email for pick up 24 – 48 hours after you place your order.
Please note: in order to use the pickup in store you must put your items into the cart. ‘Buy Now’ goes directly to the checkout for quicker checkout time and does not offer the ‘Click & Collect’ option.
After you’ve received your pickup email confirmation that your order is fulfilled and ready for pick up, head in-store with your ID and confirmation to pick up your order.
Grasslands Rider Store
4629 Gordon Road
January 2 – April 30, 2019
Monday - Friday - 9:30a.m. to 6:00p.m.
Saturday - 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday - 12:00 noon to 5:00 p.m.
May 1 – December 31, 2019
Monday – Tuesday – 9:30a.m. to 6:00p.m.
Wednesday - Friday – 9:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday – 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday – 12:00 noon to 5:00 p.m.
At certain times, and for certain products, pick up may be unavailable to allow all customers in-store and online equal access to:
- Specific sale items (e.g. Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Week and promotions)
- Limited quantity/hot items
- Online-only items
- Pre-order items
- Premium Heat Seal Customization Jersey may take up to 5 business days to complete order before available for pick-up.
- Authentic Stitch Customization Jerseys take 2 – 4 weeks to complete order before available for pickup.
Q: Do I need to bring anything with me at the pick-up?
A: Please bring your email confirmation and proof of identity.
Q: What if someone else is picking up my order for me?
A: Please provide them with a copy of the email confirmation allowing them to pick up the order in your name. You can also contact our customer service to advise who is coming to pick-up your order but they will need the signed email confirmation to pick-up the order for you.
Q: Why do I have to wait for a pickup confirmation email to pick up my order?
A: The confirmation email for pick up is generated after your order has been fulfilled (picked & packed) It’s mandatory to show your pickup confirmation email upon pick up, please don’t try to attempt to pick up your order before receiving the pickup confirmation email. It can take 24-72 hours to receive your pickup confirmation email.
Q: How long do I have to pick up my order?
A: Pick up within 30 days. We will contact you after each week that passes to remind you that your order is ready for pick-up.
Q: What if I don’t want what I ordered?
A: Standard return policy applies. Click here
Q: Why is Grassland Rider Store the only pick-up location available?
A: ‘Click & Collect’ is a new offer we have launched with one pick up location to gauge how our customers value the program, we hope to offer more pick up locations in the future.