All Over Print Pink Mask
All Over Print Pink Mask - is a fuschia pink mask with several, white team shield logos. Free filter with purchase of a mask. Offer ends May 30, 2021.
These premium, seamless face masks are made from soft kottinu anti-bacterial material, with a comfortable easy-fit design and an extra chin lock feature.
- 100% Micro polyester performance wicking materials with horizontal stretch feature
- Breathable, reusable & machine washable
- One size fits most - 8.5"x4" (not including extra chin lock feature)
- Durable poly outer shell with soft spun poly inner face component
- Unique design allowing for close facial coverage with adjustable stretchy ear loops for varied fit requirements
- Internal sleeve pouch for insertion of filter
- Reusable water resistant filter for added safety
- Reusable filter is a breathable meltdown polypropylene material combined with a water repellant outer skin backed by an inner spunbond polypropylene fiber layer for extra absorption and filtration ($2.00 each)
- Reusable filter size: 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
This is a Non-Medical Mask and should not be used for surgical or industrial purposes.
Product may not be exactly as shown.
Due to the nature of these face mask, they are final sale. In these unprecedented times, we will not be accepting returns or exchanges on the All Over Print Masks.
How to Put On a Non-Medical Face Mask:
Adjust if needed to ensure your nose and mouth are fully covered
The mask should fit snugly to the cheeks. Smooth all gaps between your face and the covering
How to Remove a Non-Medical Face Mask:
Avoid touching the front of the face mask when removing it
It can be placed in a plastic bag temporarily if you are not at home
If throwing out the face mask, place it into a garbage bin or plastic bag
How to Remove & Replace a Non-Medical Reusable Filter:
If Non-Medical Reusable Filter has any tears or holes please place it into a garbage bin, do not reuse it if it is damaged in any way.
Disclaimer: This Rider face mask is not a surgical face mask. This cloth face mask should not be used (1) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; (2) for antimicrobial or antiviral protection or related uses or uses for infection prevention or reduction or related uses; (3) as a respiratory protective device, or (4) for high risk aerosol-generating procedures. The Rider Store makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the face mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.