All Over Print Black Mask
These premium, seamless face masks are made from soft kottinu anti-bacterial material, with a comfortable easy-fit design and an extra chin lock feature. Filter not included.
- 100% Micro polyester performance wicking materials with horizontal stretch feature
- Breathable, reusable & machine washable
- One size fits most - 8.5"x4" (not including extra chin lock feature)
- Durable poly outer shell with soft spun poly inner face component
- Unique design allowing for close facial coverage with adjustable stretchy ear loops for varied fit requirements (Fits adult & youth sizes)
- Internal sleeve pouch for insertion of filter
- Filter NOT included
- Available for purchase - Reusable filter is a breathable meltdown polypropylene fiber layer for extra absorption and filtrations. ($2.00 per filter)
- Reusable filter size: 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
This is a Non-Medical Mask and should not be used for surgical or industrial purposes. This is NOT a N-95 Mask.
Working closely with the Saskatchewan Roughrider Foundation, a portion of these proceeds go towards supporting the mâmawêyatitân centre and its youth lunch program, Chili for Children. This program brings warm meals to children in Mosaic Stadium's own backyard.
No Owner's Discount, discounts or coupons can be used on charity items.
Due to the nature of these face masks, they are final sale. We will not be accepting returns or exchanges on the Rider Masks.
For more information on non-medical masks please click here .
Care Instructions click here
Disclaimer: This Rider face mask is not a surgical face mask. This cloth face mask should not be used (1) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; (2) for antimicrobial or antiviral protection or related uses or uses for infection prevention or reduction or related uses; (3) as a respiratory protective device, or (4) for high risk aerosol-generating procedures. The Rider Store makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the face mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.