After closing our store doors in March due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are happy to announce that our three Rider Store locations (Mosaic Stadium & Midtown (Saskatoon), Grasslands) are open and ready to shop with scaled back hours of operation and new health and safety protocols.
We ask that you do not come to the store if you have any cold or flu symptoms, a cough or are feeling ill. Your health and safety, along with the health and safety of our staff, is our top priority. Our staff will be operating on the same principles and will not be working if they are feeling unwell.
With that in mind, here is what you will notice when you come to a Rider Store for the foreseeable future:
- There will be a limit of eight customers allowed in-store at any given time. A queue space that is respectful of physical distancing will be setup outside the store.
- The store layout has been re-configured to provide extra distance between those in the store.
- Protective measures such as plexi-glass shields at check-outs will be installed along with decaling on the floor to indicate safe distancing space.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be inside the store – you will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering.
- Staff members will point you in the right direction in the store and help you find what you need (from a social distance).
- Staff may be wearing masks during their shifts.
- The store will implement a cashless payment policy (credit/debit only). Machines will be sanitized after each use.
- Returns on merchandise will be accepted in accordance with the provincial guidelines, which include the remote storage of returned goods for 72 hours.
- Change room access will be limited to one customer at a time and with minimal items. Each change room will be cleaned and sanitized following customer use. Please consider checking sizing of other pieces of Rider merchandise you have at home to ease in this process.
- Additional cleaning measures will be implemented to ensure the environment is disinfected regularly.
For those who prefer to shop online at Riderstore.ca, you can receive free shipping for Canadian orders over $100. For those located in Regina and area, curbside pick-up will be provided out of Mosaic Stadium.
Please note, our Ticket Office and Business Office will also remain closed until further notice.
Once again, we are incredibly grateful for your continued support as we navigate this crisis and are appreciative of your cooperation.