Our two Rider Store locations Mosaic Stadium and Midtown (Saskatoon) are open and ready to shop with scaled back hours of operation and new health and safety protocols.
There are currently no COVID-related public health orders in effect.
Health and safety is a priority we ask that you do not come to the store if you have any cold or flu symptoms, a cough or are feeling ill. Our staff will be operating on the same principles and will not be working if they are feeling unwell.
With that in mind, here is what you will notice when you come to a Rider Store for the foreseeable future:
- Masks are not necessary for in-store shopping, but we do support consumers who prefer to wear them.
- Protective measures such as plexi-glass shields at check-outs may be used.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be inside the store for public use.
- Staff may be wearing masks during their shifts.
- Additional cleaning measures will be implemented to ensure the environment is disinfected regularly.
For those who prefer to shop online at Riderstore.ca, you can receive free shipping for Canadian orders over $100. For those located in Regina and area, pick-up will be provided out of Mosaic Stadium.
We are incredibly grateful for your continued support as we navigate this crisis and are appreciative of your cooperation.